Ariel's Fan Page
ARIEL--The sixteen year-old mermaid is a combination of innocence, playfulness, and a rebel heart. She's a typical teen looking beyond her home world and wanting to get her feet wet (or is it fin dry?) in the 'real world'. Ariel is easy to fall in love with, because her perky attitude and beauty are so attractive. On her design--I do love her red hair, especially since it has the freedom to float around her. Her "land" costumes weren't the greatest (especially that huge bow in her hair--she looks 10!). The one word I would choose to describe Ariel would be FUN. She's got a sweet voice and wonderful songs, and I have a special place in my heart for her. My favorite line--"Nothing...happened."
Vote for Ariel as your favorite heroine!Top Ten Ariel Quotes
10. "I'm sixteen years old! I'm not a child anymore!"
9. "It's just my..collection."
8. "I don't care."
7. "If only I could make him understand. I just don't see things the way he does. I don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad."
6. "When's it my turn?"
5. "(when she sings for Ursula)"
4. "Music...oh my gosh, my father's gonna kill me!"
3. "I love you, daddy."
2. "Why don't you go tell my father? You're good at that."
If you want to link to this page, please use this banner:
Pics courtesy of Part of Your World