Angie's Fan Page
Shark Tale's angelfish heroine is a character that displays true depth and emotion. She's a hard worker who doesn't need to be rich or famous to be happy, unlike the fish she secretly loves. She is always a loyal friend to Oscar in the truest sense, meaning that she doesn't hesitate to tell him that he's doing something wrong. Both the strength and the sensitivity of her heart is displayed through her frustration with his behavior. Her high voice conveys emotion very well, allowing the viewer to truly feel for her. Her design is quite elegant, especially the way her tailfin moves and flows like a skirt, which adds just the right feminine touch. Angie in one word is LOYAL. My favorite quote--"Just go! Because I'm tired of hearing how everything in your life wasn't good enough, including me."
Top Ten Angie Quotes:
10. "What's wrong with down here?"
9. "Oh I swear, sometimes I just want to take you big dumb-dummy head and just..UUUGGGGHHH!"
8. "Like you...like your new home!"
7. "Oh, sure you could...well probably not."
6. "Not my lips, that's for sure!"
5. "Did you forget something? Oh I know - your shark!"
4. "Now go do something you're good at - your job! Which by some miracle you still have."
3. "Mrs. Sanchez?"
2. "Okay, somebody needs to get me out of the bubble - today!"
1. "Just go! Because I'm tired of hearing how everything in your life wasn't good enough, including me."
Vote for Angie as your favorite heroine!
Page created by Christy.